Subject: Re: Cybernetica Address Needed
From: [email-masked] ()
Date: 8 Dec 1994 12:19:23 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.graphics.packages.lightwave

Thomas P Dawson ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Does anyone have the address for Cybernetica, the company that was
: supposed to produce Newtons Law (and didn't)? I would really
: appreciate it, thanks in advance.

: Tom Dawson
: [email-masked]

>From what I hear, Cybernetica is totally out of business and is no longer 
taking phone calls or mail from anyone.
 
The people who were actually programming Newton's Law for Cybernetica have
established their own company (Dynamic Realities) and are now gearing up to
sell the program under the name IMPACT!  I was one of the rubes that paid for
Newton's Law months ago and never received anything, but I was contacted by
a company rep and told that I would be one of the few people receiving a 
beta release of IMPACT! some time this week...it hasn't arrived yet (no big 
surprise there) but if it does show up, I'll let everyone know if it's any
good.  From what I've been told, Cybernetica received most of the money
that people sent in for Newton's Law, so I don't think Dynamic Realities
is legally obligated to provide those people with anything...this really
sucks if you've paid for Newton's Law with anything other than an American
Express (which is what I used)

                                                  -David Warner
                                                  ([email-masked])